We Really Do Care!
Done With Care Auto Repair was founded in 2012 by David Roman. David began his career as a technician at the age of 19. Since working in a service bay doesn’t provide much one-on-one interaction with the customers he served, David became a retail manager, running high volume stores for two well-known parts retailers. Working in retail appealed to his passion for helping others, something he wanted to bring to automotive repair. He knew many people had the perception that many shops price gouge their customers, rush their work, and even suggest work that isn’t needed. This realization frustrated David, leading him to open a shop that would be built on honesty, integrity, and full transparency. This honest approach is one our customers find refreshing, and is why we have achieved such consistent growth!
Our Code of Ethics
When you visit Done With Care Auto Repair, you can rest assured that you will be taken care of. As a member of the Automotive Service Association (ASA), we adhere to a strict code of ethics:
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To use only proven merchandise of high quality distributed by reputable firms.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice for fairly priced parts and services that clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To promote good will between the motorist and members of the association.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- To offer the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To maintain customer service records for one year or more.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer’s complaints.
- To cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- To uphold the high standards of our profession and always seek to correct any and all abuses within the automotive industry.
We Only Do What Is Right For You
Your car, truck, minivan, or company fleet is a major investment. You want to protect your investment by staying on top of the scheduled service and repairs. However, you may not feel confident in your understanding of what you need. Like many vehicle owners, you may have had an auto shop take advantage of you in the past. We understand your concerns, and are here to offer you a trusted alternative. When you walk-in, drop-off, or sign your company fleet up for service at Done With Care Auto repair—you can rest assured that we only do what is right for you. We care about you, and the safety of your vehicle and aim to be your go-to auto shop for here on out!
We Are Your One-Stop Auto Shop
We make having your car serviced as easy as possible, which is why we provide all preventative, scheduled, as-needed, and major vehicles repairs. We believe that a proactive approach is the best way to extend the life of your car, truck, or fleet—also the best way to avoid costly repairs! We can even design a custom maintenance schedule perfect for full-time drivers, fleet management, long-distance drivers, and anyone who requires specialty car care. All of our work is guaranteed with our 2 year/24,000 miles NATIONWIDE warranty. We encourage you to call ahead or schedule an appointment online, so that we can provide you with consistent and exceptional service.
Service Special - $89.97
Done With Care Auto Repair | 5810 Merriam Dr, Merriam, KS 66203 | (913) 722-3466